Wednesday, February 20, 2013

nyfw jewelry: runways

Pin It
what was life before style.com?  it's like i'm front row at every show without all the perks, notoriety, and fun.  but i'll take what i can get.  there was so much accessorizing happening on the fall runways that i was happy to have the zoom function so that i could get a closer look.  here's a roundup of what stood out to me as some of the most amazing jewelry and i think i'm just going to let the pictures do the talking on this one.  all i'll say is thank the jewelry gods for oscar de la renta and rodarte.

oscar de la renta:




rodarte:


ralph lauren:



donna karan:

anna sui:

j. crew:


assembly:



3.1 phillip lim:

creatures of the wind (jewelry by pamela love):

rebecca minkoff:
timo weiland:

all photos from style.com.






2 comments:

  1. Lim earrings and first Renta necklace = my favs.


    But wow. you must have gone through like, EVERY show to narrow it down and pick out these few selections. I think it's so insanely cool that you focus on jewelry when everyone else is focusing on the obvious. I totally missed the jewls, even though I blogged about some of those EXACT ensembles. really makes me feel blind and close-minded. Especially since the jewelry totally makes the look.


    Love coming here to get a unique perspective on fashion. Really makes me keep my eyes open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved oscar de la renta and anna sui!

    xo brie

    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete